Restaurants near Your Property
- 10.2 mi
- 20.2 mi301 East 6th Street, Austin, TX0.2 mi from Your Property5 reviews
Best Wurst is one of the oldest continuously running businesses in Austin's famed downtown district. After the clubs close at 2a.m., the two convenient locations (both on Sixth Street at the San Jacinto and Red River intersections) offer the perfect culinary respite for anyone suffering from late night munchies. Try their classic Bratwurst: a German-style pork sausage, double ground with ...Popular with
- 30.21 mi450 7th St, Austin, TX0.21 mi from Your Property
Kebabalicious, open until 3 a.m. is another of Austin's ultimate late night trailer fixes. Stumble up to the convenient downtown location (7th Street & Trinity) and let the friendly owners serve you their mouth watering Turkish-style wraps, including the most popular items, the chicken or beef and lamb kebab, a mixed shawarma topped with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and a ...Popular with
- 40.15 mi
- 50.21 mi
- 60.24 mi0.24 mi from Your Property2 reviews
This was one of the first coffee shops that made me ask myself "Why didnt you come here to study more often." Do Joe's attracts tons of students, professionals that are readying books or having work sessions. Being there always inspires me and motivates me to get more work done. The coffee is pretty good and I have always been ...Popular with
- 70.19 mi515 Congress Ave # 130, Austin, TX 78701-3510, United States0.19 mi from Your Property2 reviews
A sot where you can get some "healthy food", between all the barbecue feasts in Texas. Quite a good selection, too. Oh, and if they say it's hot & spicy, believe me, it is hot & spicy!!!
- 80.24 mi0.24 mi from Your Property1 review
Good Eats lives up to its moniker and then some. Vegetarians, vegans and old fashioned carnivores will have no problemo finding some tasty grub to chow down on in this long established Austin eatery. Good Eats prime real estate (South Congress) and late night hours make it a happening spot for post bar scarfs.Popular with
- 90.16 mi200 E 6th St, Ste A, Austin, TX 787010.16 mi from Your Property
Logan's is a beer focused bar best known to attract frat guys and sorority girls that flock here to most commonly end their night. They serve some of the largest beers you can find downtown and at cheap prices. The bar kind of reminds me of an English pub which is unique.
- 100.13 mi1001 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701, United States0.13 mi from Your Property3 reviews
Downtown location has fast service, I think because they're used to being busy. No drive-through though so you gotta park first which will cost $ unless you find a 15min customer service spot. Very friendly staff. Limited seating but there are so many places to sit and work in the city it's not a big deal.
- 110.16 mi
- 120.13 mi
- 130.24 mi0.24 mi from Your Property1 review
This unassuming little market on N. Lamar happens to have some of the most fabulous sushi in Austin! My (now ex-)boyfriend (who happens to be an adventurous eater with a sophisticated palate) fell in love with his sushi, talking about it incessantly for the remainder of our trip. Don't be fooled by the dingy exterior and the sparse, bizarrely arranged ...Popular with
- 140.24 mi1501 East 7th Street, Austin, Texas 787020.24 mi from Your Property1 reviewPopular with
- 150.24 mi0.24 mi from Your Property1 review
The best pizza in town!
- 160.24 mi0.24 mi from Your Property
Best barbecue on the planet earth. There is no equal. Snow's is about 45 minutes outside Austin in Lexington, is only open on Saturdays, and unless you want to take your food to go in order to eat later, requires having BBQ for breakfast--the place sells out by 10 or 11 am. It is family owned and operated and smokily ...
- 170.24 mi1104 E 6th St0.24 mi from Your Property1 review
Spartan Pizza, Tacos, Sweet Stuff, Philly Cheese Steaks... Spartan Pizza is pretty good.Popular with
- 180.15 mi604 Brazos Street, Austin, TX0.15 mi from Your Property
Located in the Driscoll Hotel - this cafe is an Austin must. Beautiful decor, spotless cafe, impeccable food, and gracious staff. Breakfast is only until 11 - don't miss out. They are also a bakery - take some pastries to go.Popular with
- 190.09 mi701 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 787010.09 mi from Your Property
The Roaring Fork is the main restaurant options inside the Intercontinental Hotel. I like the nod to traditional design elements and think that they a pretty good menu for a hotel restaurant. The food is not all that inventive and sticks to traditional cooking techniques, but done quite well. There mac and cheese is especially good.
- 200.18 mi215 East 6th Street, Austin, TX0.18 mi from Your Property1 review
Writing this review from SXSW 2011...not sure if this restaurant serves better food when SXSW attendees are not in town but my experience was not a good one. Service was fine but the quality of food was terrible.