Our guests have given us five stars! please read their reviews. It is comfortable, feels like home, it is safe, it has all you need and it is within three blocks from the Presidential Palace.
Restaurants near Your Property
- 10.12 miManabi Street, Quito Ecuador0.12 mi from Your Property1 review
fantastic top level restaurant with innovative dishes, flawless service, in the top 3 in town
- 20.43 miCalama y Deigo de Almagro0.43 mi from Your Property2 reviews
Sleek and slender, Uncle Ho’s whips up tasty bowls of pho (noodle soup), sea bass with chili and lime over rice noodles, glazed spare ribs and other Vietnamese hits. Eat at the counter or grab an outdoor table on the quiet street in front.Popular with
- 30.62 miManosalvas, Quito Canton, Ecuador0.62 mi from Your Property1 review
La Ronda in Quito is a beautiful street in the Historic Center of the city. It is said to be one of the oldest streets in Quito and has been nicely restored. It sits close to the base of the famous "Panecillo" hill which is crowned with a winged virgin statue.
- 40.43 miChile Oe-422 y Venezuela0.43 mi from Your Property1 review
A welcoming, pretty little restaurant in a jumble of covered shops know as Palacio Arzobispal on the corner of Chile and Venezuela Sts. in old town. Good food, helpful staff; try the killer house dessert, a cake flavored with orange and vanilla--you'll need a shot of their espresso with it. Read more about Quito and the Galapagos at 1Woman1World1Year.blogspot.com.Popular with
- 52.03 miLa Nina, Quito, Ecuador2.03 mi from Your Property3 reviews
Turtle's Head is Quito's best British pub, and yet that doesn't quite sum it up. It's a microbrewery, lively night spot, and it's menu ventures beyond pub fare into tasty seafood and South American fusion cuisine. This place has flare yet still retains the pub vibe. Very popular with the ex-pat crowd.Popular with
- 63.25 mi
- 71.74 miFoch, Quito DC, Ecuador1.74 mi from Your Property
Size really matters here, as "size matters" is BBQ & Co's logo and they stay true their logo: everything is big, HUGE portioned. The beers, the steak, and the appetizers. BBQ & Co is a sports bar right at the center of the Plaza Foch in the Mariscal area. The location is great for people watching and the service is ...
- 82.09 mi
- 91.23 mi
- 101.23 miWhymper N3096 and Coruña, Quito Ecuador1.23 mi from Your Property1 review
great place ! exceptionnal food and very good service, a good gastronomic experience, unique in town.
- 114.05 miE-791 Isla Seymour, Quito DC ec170135, Ecuador4.05 mi from Your Property1 review
- 121.32 miBelo Horizonte E8-45 and Diego de Almagro, Quito, Ecuador1.32 mi from Your Property1 review
This restaurant takes its name from one of the most historic streets in the Old City, but is actually located on a busy avenue in the New Town. Still, the restaurant has been in business for more than 45 years, and feels very colonial, with thick white-stucco walls, red carpeting, sloped wood ceilings, brick archways, dark-wood high-back chairs, and iron ...
- 131.64 miWilson E4-266 y Juan Leon Mera, La Mariscal , Quito, Ecuador1.64 mi from Your Property
Dining in Ecuador doesn't get any greener than this. The Kallari Cafe is owned and operated by a cooperative of indigenous Kichwa people from the Amazon, practicing sustainable agriculture and low-impact marketing of chocolate products and crafts. The cafe is a delightful place to sample traditional cuisine or stock up on mouth-watering chocolate treats, made from local, organic cacao beans ...Popular with
- 141.81 mi1.81 mi from Your Property1 review
Probably the coolest live music and dining venue in all of Ecuador. The decor is a hip Andean funk fusion, which is reflected in the excellent food. Live music is a regularity here, featuring international bands as well as the best of Quito's local scene.Popular with
- 152.3 miAvenida 6 de Diciembre, Quito Canton, Ecuador2.3 mi from Your Property1 review
- 162.01 mi
- 171.65 mi
- 181.82 mi
- 193.18 mi
- 201.23 mi