Yucca Mountain Science Center

Filter attractions by: Category

Springs Preserve

333 South Valley View Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89107-4372
    0.21 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

I know, nature in Sin City? Here's a place to find it if you need a break from the glitz and neon of the Strip. The Springs Preserve strives to conserve the beauty of the Nevada desert, but express their conservation ethic through a cultural lens.

Popular withOutdoorFamiliesHistory

Sears

4000 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89107-3108, United States
    0.04 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

Fremont Street Experience

425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5609
    2.98 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

This is the Las Vegas of old. They have a laser light show at night which was fantastic, and you can find plenty of cheap drinks here as well.

Popular withLocalBudgetNightlife

Stratosphere Tower

2000 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89104
    2.72 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

Fun but scary roller coasters on the top. Don't go there if you are afraid of heights. Otherwise it is a lot of fun. Especially in the night.

Popular withAdventureNightlifeLuxury

Fashion Show Mall

3200 Las Vegas Blvd S. Ste. 600, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
    3.25 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

Best shopping in Vegas! They gave high end as well as many mainstream stores. Hit up RA at the mall after for a post shopping meal. It's delicious! Get the tuna on crunchy rice!

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFamilies

XS Nightclub

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
    3.28 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

XS is one of my favorite club in Vagas! It is the place to be, but make sure you come early because the line is already long starting at 9pm. Best club Best dance floor Best good looking people Best strip pole Best house music Hands down to the best time of my life at this club. Until we meet ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
    3.48 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

This is an excellent show - one of my favorite. You would love it even more if you are Beatle's fan. A real treat! The tickets are expensive - but it's typical for Cirque du Soleil performances.

Popular withDesignFamiliesLuxury

Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North

875 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV
    2.06 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

I go here everytime I'm in Vegas and I always seem to find something to buy. There's always some good deal so if you have the time, its worth swinging by for a few hours.

Popular withBudgetFamiliesStudents

Le Reve - Wynn Theater

3131 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV
    3.24 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

Intimate space, sexy, breathtaking acrobatics and dancing. One of my favourite Cirque-genre shows (although, I don't think it's actually a Cirque show). Romantic date idea. Tip: If you don't want to get wet (which I don't if I'm going to get dressed up and spend this kind of $$ on a show), make sure to get seats starting a few ...

Popular withLuxuryDesignBusiness

Circus Circus Midway

2889 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
    2.72 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

It's pretty ghetto but there are lots of arcade and carnival games to play if you're not into the gambling in Vegas. Check out the Pinball Hall of Fame if you're looking for something family-friendly.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers

Surrender Nightclub

3121 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
    3.27 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

NO RETREAT! NO SURRENDER! Ohhh wait yes surrender to me please, insert evil laugh; MUHAHAHAHA! So yes I had some fun times here with a bunch of friends. I think that perhaps the biggest reason was that we prepartied like a bunch of drunks. We showed up at this place 5 sheets to the wind, not your typical 3! In ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park

2880 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1138
    2.9 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

This is a great place for teens and families to go to since kids under 21 can't be near the casinos and night clubs.

Popular withFamilies

Cirque du Soleil - Mystere

Treasure Island - 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
    3.4 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

I think this is the first cirque du soleil show in Vegas. However, it is still in my top 2. I've seen it 5 times and it never gets old.

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeAdventure

Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn

3.37 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

This is one of my top two favorite nightclubs on the Strip! I love the layout and the huge waterfall down the middle. It is best if you have a table at this club.

Popular withNightlifeAdventureTrendsters

Little White Chapel

1301 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89104-1300
    2.75 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

I got married here and we wanted cheesy and cheap and we sure got it. We got married in the driveway, that was the cheapest! It's a very cute chapel, lots of celebrity got married here. If you plan to get hitched in Vegas, I highly recommend this Chapel. The service was great too :)

Popular withLocal

X Scream at the Stratosphere

2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2523
    2.68 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

This was really popular years ago, another one of those things I did as a kid in Vegas. I remember it being pretty scary with the heights and all. I'm not sure if X Scream is inclusive of both the rides there, but definitely a lot of fun. I don't remember the lines being too long either and couldn't imagine ...

Popular withAdventureStudents

Gold & Silver Pawn Stars Shop

713 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
    2.85 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

i visit this pawn shop and i bougth some jewelry for myself to wear in there is an occasions i'm attending.very nice

Neon Boneyard

3.29 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

The history of Las Vegas in a couple of acres. The desert air is pretty good at preserving these historic signs and there are numerous photo ops here.

Popular withHistoryDesignLocal

Las Vegas Convention Center

3275 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV
    3.57 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

As convention centers go, it really doesn't get better than the location of this convention center. It was a little bit older and cramped though than I would have liked for the tournament I was attending here.

Popular withBusinessTrendstersAdventure

Plaza Hotel and Casino

1 South Main Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
    2.71 mi from Yucca Mountain Science Center

Okay, honestly I stayed here because I got the rooms DIRT cheap online..and OMG everything was just so run down that I felt like even at the dirt cheap price I overpaid. I mean the room was "okay" but everything was so old and worn out looking and I was with my former fiancee...We were trying to conserve on cash ...

Popular withBudgetAdventure