Yakitori = Grilled mostly chicken skewers. It's a great place for a happy hour. The skewers are fantastic and the beer even better. Go there around 7-8pm to see the locals relaxing after a long day of work.
Restaurants near Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
- 10.23 mi
- 20.2 mi
- 30.13 mi
- 40.11 mi2T-4-4 Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan0.11 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
Great izakaya, fish-focused but very foreigner friendly (and named after the foreigner, Andy, who runs it). Good food and situated under the train tracks in Yurakucho. http://www.andysfish.com/Shin-HinomotoPopular withLocalFoodies
- 50.05 mi２丁目-１−１６ Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan0.05 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley1 review
If you're looking for western styled food in Tokyo and are near Ginza, this is an easy stop in. The food is great... infact I would say it's the perfect Italian experience. Food and ambience is great, the pasta is tasty. They've got a great selection of drinks and wines. Quite nice indeed. Don't let the entry to the place ...
- 60.87 miTsukiji Market Bldg, Tokyo, 13 Japan0.87 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley6 reviews
So the famous Sushi Dai which is right next door will have you waiting for hours. We opted to try Sushi Daiwa and we were the second ones seated at 5:30 when they opened (Dai opens at 5). I can't compare it to Dai as I have never been, but the fish is great as is the price. Something under ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal
- 70.87 mi日本, 東京都中央区築地5-2-10.87 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley5 reviews
Make good use of your jetlag and get up early (like at 4am) to get to Sushi Dai when they open at 5. Otherwise be prepared to wait up to 4 hours in line. We got there at 5:20 and ONLY had to wait 40 minutes. The sushi is top notch and the omakase is a fairly good deal.Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 80.66 mi新丸の内ビル6f, １−５−１, Chiyoda, Greater Tokyo, Japan0.66 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley5 reviews
I think the Tokyo outlet of this Sydney restaurant is better than the original. High quality innovative modern fusion in an attractive environment with attentive service. Perfect for a business dinner or special night out. The pre fixe dinner is exceptionally good value given the quality level. The wine list is extensive and pricing isn't egregious for Japan.Popular withFoodiesBusinessTrendsters
- 90.77 mi９−２ １丁目, Minato, Greater Tokyo, Japan (Caretta/Dentsu Building B1 underground)0.77 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley3 reviews
Yum!!! This place is amazing. It is located underground beneath some big office buildings in Shiodome. The curry udon with banana is outrageously good. Oh what I wouldn't do to eat it again! The place is small and casual. We came for lunch twice and had fantastic meals.
- 100.3 miShinjuku Lumine 2, 1F 3-38-2 Shinjuku-ku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-00220.3 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley3 reviews
The same tasty goodness that you will find in France but tucked away inside the Lumine at Shinjuku station. The atmosphere feels very commercial and less authentic but the macaroons are perfect.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 110.74 miTsukiji 2-9-8, Chuo-ku0.74 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
Kurosawa is a great teppanyaki restaurant that is easily accessible for foreigners. Even if you aren't a fan of the restaurant's namesake (the famous director), it is hard not to love the atmosphere and food here. The 1920s Japanese architecture is charming and the space itself would be worth a visit even if the food and service weren't so excellent. ...
- 120.72 miKichijoji0.72 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley2 reviews
Iseya is a really good and REALLY CHEAP yakitori place right next to the Inogashira Park. This place has been around for years~ and even back then, they were known for their cheap price. They have all kinds of yakitori from liver, tongue, intestine you name it. It's quick, it's cheap and very tasty!Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 130.86 miAkimoto Building 1F, 6-23-12, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-00450.86 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
This is a relatively inexpensive sushi restaurant near Tsukiji Fish Market. While it is part of a chain, the quality of food here is quite good. Had a conger eel and maguro tuna rice bowl here that was large and filling. Conger eel is worth trying to compare the taste to the more well known, unagi. The rice bowl also ...Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 140.34 mi東京都中央区銀座8－7, Japan0.34 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley2 reviews
A Japanese Burger! Yes Please. I've had burgers all over the world. So it's no surprise that I had to try one in Japan. This one had a different take to it though. Some sort of gravy sauce, almost like Chili. So if you like Tommy's Burgers in California, this is up your alley. I would like to try it ...
- 150.69 mi1-9-1, Higashi-Shinbashi, Tokyo, 13 105-0021 Japan0.69 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley2 reviews
Lovely atmosphere, good food, and impeccable service. A great spot for a decadent lunch, romantic dinner, or business meal. I'd give it a 5 if I were in the UK but feels like a bit of a shame to eat at this high end chain when there are so many incredible local options in Tokyo.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 160.39 mi6-13-6 Ginza, Tokyo Prefecture0.39 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
Like the name suggests, this restaurant highlights Kobe beef. I opted for their multi-course menu where each course used Kobe beef in a different way starting with raw beef, peaking with the Kobe Beef Steak served with a couple traditional dipping sauces and ending with some moshe ice cream. The design and decor of the restaurant was also really unique ...
- 170.43 mi日本, 東京都中央区銀座１丁目７−７0.43 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
Higashiya has an amazing selection of teas, but it's all about experiencing the preparation here. The counter was specifically made for serving tea and the bartenders have jeweler-like precision when it comes to brewing it.Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 180.33 mi８丁目-７−７ Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, Japan0.33 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
The best and most authentic Sushi I have ever had. The only bad thing about this place is that it is a Michelin 3-star restaurant, and thus it is doomed to get many one-time-only foreign customers who visit solely for the Michelin experience without truly appreciating the food. Excluding the fact that the customer base is mostly non-Japanese (not many ...
- 190.58 mi0.58 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley1 review
- 200.39 mi日本, 東京都中央区銀座８丁目９−１１0.39 mi from Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
Awesome tempura. Be sure to get the counter seats in the basement. Don't sit at a table. Your food will get cold (and greasy) by the time the servers deliver it. If you sit at the counter, it's straight out of the fryer and the chef can pace the meal based on your rate of consumption. They have set dinner ...Popular withHistory