Trip Plan Details
- Sinta-Barשדרות מוריה 127, Haifa, Israelrecommended Sinta-BarThe best burger I ever had (like sushi-o-sushi with sushi :)). You can't stay in Haifa without eating it...Recommended for:
recommended Cafe GregOne of the best coffee place is Haifa. They also have good food and the service is great. They have a number of coffee shops around Haifa but the ones in Moria st. or the Carmel center are the best.Recommended for:
- Abu Shakerהמגינים 29, Nesher, Israelrecommended Abu ShakerIf you like Hummus, this is the best place to eat hummus in Haifa.Recommended for:
- Giraffe131 Hanasi St, Haifa, ישראלrecommended GiraffeRecommended for:Maayan
It is a chain.
I love eating there!!! every time I go back home.
I never been to the one in Haifa but it is a chain so you have nothing to loose.
It is Asian fusion- I always take the Malaysian dish, or the Spicy Philipino. My husband loves the Afghan rice. The Grilled Tuna salad is also very yummy.
- Mama Miaשדרות ההסתדרות 279, Haifa, Israelrecommended Mama MiaIt is a chain. Pretty good food. They make their own pastaRecommended for:
- Bahá'í World Centre, HaifaBahá'í World Centre, Haifa, Israel
- Dan Panorama Haifaשדרות הנשיא 107, Haifa, Israelrecommended Dan Panorama HaifaRecommended for:.Comment.over 3 years ago. Report