Wow, the stuffed pizza (Chicago style) was delicious! My mom and I decided to get a medium pizza -- we each ate about 1.5 slices at the restaurant and took the rest home. We got the Zachary's Special (Italian sausage, onions, green bell peppers, mushrooms). The crust was delicious -- with so much stuff in the middle, it didn't get ...
Things to do near Zachary's Chicago Pizza
- 10.01 mi1855 Solano Ave., Berkeley, CA 94707-23060.01 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
This Pegasus is my neighbourhood book store. I can walk here from home and over the years I have grown up in the children's section with my kids, been one of the first patrons inside the store during the annual calendar sale, and have randomly stopped in for magazines, journals, and of course quality new and used books. This store ...Popular with
- 20.05 mi
- 30.03 mi1875 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA, United States0.03 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
TEMPORARILY CLOSED PRO: Nice Film Selection at These Twin Theatres Clean Theatre and Bathrooms (albeit small) Good Snackbar and Real Budda Comfortable Neighbourhood Feel. Cool art deco interior. Comfortable Seats and Yes it is Dark! Good Sound and Picture Quality Convenient Restaurants and Coffee Shops Nearby. Better Maintained Than the Albany Twin Down the Hill. CON: Parking requires patience and ...
- 40.16 mi941 The Alameda, Berkeley, CA, United States0.16 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
Congregation Netivot Shalom has long rented space at the Northbrae Community Church for the High Holy Days. And the good folks here have been nothing but welcoming as we've worshipped in their spiritual home. Crosses are easily put away and sitting in the main sanctuary amongst the stained glass adds to the special Jewish feel during this time. The main ...
- 50.09 mi1791 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA, United States0.09 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
One of the few independent stationary stores left. A fun place to shop for a nice variety of office supplies. There are lots of interesting analog items both old and new. Prices are reasonable enough.
- 60.12 mi1775 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA0.12 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
PROS: Convenient to Home A Great 30 Minute Workout Helpful and Friendly Staff (and also to my 12 Year-Old Son) Clean, Comfortable, and Unpretentious Environment Good people watching and friendly chit chat. CONS: Small No Showers - Limited Lockers Sometimes a bit of a wait for the starting cardio machines.Popular with
- 70.14 mi1746 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA, United States0.14 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
It's a little lonely on this block of Solano Avenue in Berkeley. The previous Old Hand with it's inviting space and display windows is gone and with no "we've moved" sign in sight. On the same side of the street, the Violet gift shop closed long ago and the Powder Box Salon has moved on. Thankfully, By Hand has moved ...
- 80.94 mi
- 90.74 mi1550 Hopkins Street, Berkeley, CA0.74 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza3 reviews
Bar none, the best and cheapest source for fresh produce (organic and non) with an eye-popping, exotic selection of Earth's bounty. Walkable from Kiwi. Take more shopping bags than you think you'll need, as your eyes are always bigger than your tote.
- 100.32 mi950 Indian Rock Avenue, Berkeley, California, United States0.32 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
When my 12 year old son was much younger, he used to scare the crap out me as he climbed up and down places on Indian Rock that I didn't think were possible. Indian Rock is a nice walk up from Solano Avenue. The amazing views are well worth the trip and there are easier and safer ways to get ...Popular with
- 110.37 mi1563 Solano Ave # 101, Berkeley, CA0.37 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
Mom and pop shops/boutiques and lots of restaurants line this long street on the Berkeley/Albany border. Where we go for chinese food, indian food and ice cream. Do try one of the many Himalayan/Nepalese restaurants.Popular with
- 120.77 mi
- 130.46 mi
- 140.91 mi1336 Gilman St, Berkeley, California0.91 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
Expensive, but this gets five stars for being SO close to Kiwi, offering everything from organic produce to dry-goods and personal care. And they are open until 8pm, so running out of milk isn't the end of the world.
- 150.34 mi0.34 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
A classic neighborhood round-about at the base of the Berkeley Hills. Driving up and down Marin (off the circle) - the steepest hill in Berkeley (and definitely the steepest outside of SF) - is pretty fun.Popular with
- 160.73 miAlbany, CA0.73 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
The pool has been opened and it is awesome. Actually, it's two pools. The one I was in while attending an evening birthday party was clean, warm, and not caustically chlorinated. The changing room was clean, and the shower and toilet facilities well laid out. The staff were particularly helpful, informative, and proactive. I am really impressed with this place. ...Popular with
- 170.94 mi2113 Vine Street, Berkeley, CA0.94 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza2 reviews
This is one of 3 stores that are owned by the same partners. I have shopped at their Solano Cellars (Albany) location for years and we had also had an excellent experience with the Vintage Berkeley that is located on College Avenue. What Gayle and I particularly enjoyed about the College Avenue location was the attractive space, a very wine-engaged ...Popular with
- 180.91 mi1336 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA, United States0.91 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
Everything you need for a meal is here - organic produce, drygoods, apothecary and cleaning supplies. Expensive, but it's open until 8pm and so close it makes running out of milk a non-crisis.
- 190.75 mi1405 Martin Luther King Junior Way, Berkeley, CA0.75 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
IMHO, this is the grandfather of independent toy stores and wears its age, experience, and offerings very well. The store space is huge and with lots of nooks and crannies to explore and play. The selection and variety are equally impressive. Almost anything that you would want to buy is here from small little tschotchkes to things with larger shapes, ...Popular with
- 200.64 miTevlin Street & terrace drive, Albany, California, United States0.64 mi from Zachary's Chicago Pizza1 review
This is my neighbourhood park and the one my son grew up in. When he was younger, the "helicopter moms" visibly disapproved, as I let him walk from home to the park by himself. But as time went on and as he learned the names of every dog at the park, he became an expected and friendly presence, and as ...Popular with