Zanzibar Palace Hotel

Kiponda area housenumber 831, Stone Town, Tanzania

Best hotel in Stone Town. Great service and the best food in the whole of Zanzibar. Would love to come back soon!

Popular withLuxury

Restaurants near Zanzibar Palace Hotel for Foodies

Top Hotels in Stone Town

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
filtered byFoodiesX

The Passing Show Restaurant

Malawi Road, Malindi Area, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
    0.27 mi from Zanzibar Palace Hotel

Every time I am in Zanzibar, this is my first stop after dropping off my luggage at the hotel. I usually find myself there for lunch every day I'm in Stone Town. They serve tasty, authentic local fare and fresh juices. I highly recommend a plate of beef biryani along with a glass of tamarind juice. Their house-made chili sauce ...

Popular withFoodiesAdventureBudget

Masahani Restaurant & Bar

Shangani St, Zanzibar Town, Tanzania
    0.48 mi from Zanzibar Palace Hotel

Located in the Serena hotel, Masahani is extravagantly priced, but delicious as well. Though most of the fare on the menu was well above what I would be willing to pay for food, the waterfront location is quite pleasant, and the lobster tagliatelle is a bit cheaper, and was quite delicious.

Popular withBusinessFoodiesLuxury

6 Degrees South

Shangani Street
    0.45 mi from Zanzibar Palace Hotel

A posh addition to the waterfront, the menu looks delicious, but we only visited for drinks. Unfortunately, they were horrible, and for the high price we paid for them, it was a bit disappointing. The places does have a very cool ambiance though, if it could just get its act together a bit.

Popular withLuxury