- 1Zambezi River Gorge, Victoria Falls, ZimbabweRanked #1 overall in Victoria Falls hotels2 reviews
If you've ever wanted to go to Zimbabwe - this is the place to stay. You've got the Victoria Falls round the corner (or bend as we're talking rivers), a...Popular with
- 2300 Park Way Drive, Victoria Falls, ZimbabweRanked #2 overall in Victoria Falls hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Been lots of times. Getting worse everytime...but still good
- 3P.O. Box CT 794, Victoria Falls, ZimbabweRanked #3 overall in Victoria Falls hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I stayed here in 1997, so before the Mugabe regime ruined the country. At the time it was an amazing setting. Wonderful rooms. Great service. Super gin and tonics. Also,...
- 4Mallet Drive, Victoria Falls Po Box 10, ZimbabweRanked #4 overall in Victoria Falls hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This place is recommended is so many places, it is almost a must to check out at least for a drink, and that much I do recommend. The service here...Popular with
- 5Nyanga, ZimbabweRanked #1 overall in Nyanga hotels2 reviews
A fabulous quiet place for a rest and a great resort where you can catch up on your fishing - catch the trout!Popular with
- 6Bumi Hills | Lake Kariba, Kariba, ZimbabweRanked #1 overall in Kariba hotels1 review
Amazing place but this was 10 years ago, very Wild at Heart, frogs in the bathroom, snakes around the gardens, lizards on the wall. Safari guides were brilliant, knowledge, friendliness...
- 721 Clark Rd, Bulawayo, ZimbabweRanked #1 overall in Bulawayo hotels1 review
Ver cosy and beautiful place to stay in Bulawayo. Pool, tennis court, breakfast, african style challets
- 81 Mallet Drive, Victoria Falls, ZimbabweRanked #5 overall in Victoria Falls hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A great hotel within walking distance to the Falls. Rooms were quiet and very clean. The dinner buffet was very good. If you don't like game meat, you may want...
- 9411 Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls, ZimbabweRanked #6 overall in Victoria Falls hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Beautiful manicured surroundings and comfortable rooms await the tired traveler here. The Ilala Lodge is an oasis in the heart of Africa. The lodge is a short walk to Victoria...
- 10Mana Pools National ParkRanked #1 overall in Karoi hotels1 review
Some very cool campgrounds about 3-4 hours off the main highway on a bumpy dirt road. There are some great sites on the river, and hot showers, and fire pits...Popular with