Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Zion LodgeJul 04, 2012
I tend to love National Park lodges, and Zion's is no different. Comfortable and in an unimaginable (literally) setting, the lodge has everything most visitors are looking for. The restaurant is also excellent, as with most Xanterra resorts.
- Zion LodgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersVegetarianJul 03, 2012
The Lodge is right in the park which is pretty cool, rooms are nice not too bad in the off season. reservations are hard to get in high season. There is a restaurant on site which actually for "park food" was basic but pretty tasty.
Excellent!25 reviews across the web.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 76%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet