Zona Rosa

54th Street Grill & Bar

0.03 mi from Zona Rosa

Smokehouse BBQ

0.2 mi from Zona Rosa

Yes. That's it.. LOVED IT.. while it is a chain, we found it to be very, very good.

Granite City Food & Brewery

0.24 mi from Zona Rosa

Winstead's

0.63 mi from Zona Rosa

Winstead's is a great place to get a burger or a shake...or both. As a kid I would visit the Liberty location all the time with my grandpa to get shakes. If you're in the mood for a good steakburger are in Kansas City be sure to check out a Winstead's.

Popular withFamilies

Sheridan's Frozen Custard

0.67 mi from Zona Rosa

I love ice cream and Sheridan's does it really well. The other night we made an adventure for ice cream and I ended up with a pumpkin pie concrete.

Jason's Deli

0.75 mi from Zona Rosa

Jason's Deli has delicious sandwiches and a great selection of sodas and teas. I had the club and it was out of this world, there was plenty of meat and everything was just right. I enjoyed a delicious Boylan's ginger ale with my meal.

Ixtapa Mexican Cuisine

0.3 mi from Zona Rosa

We had the shredded beef nachos Ixtapa and Steak Mariposa [butterflied beef tenderloin, marinated in orange juice, tequila & herbs, stuffed with Oaxaca cheese, with roasted onion tomatillo sauce and charro beans] & Pork Oaxaca [butterflied pork tenderloin, marinated in beer, pineapple juice, garlic & sea salt, folded and stuffed with oaxaca cheese, topped with roasted onion tomatillo sauce, served ...

In-A-Tub

0.6 mi from Zona Rosa

Tacos with powdered cheese? Yes please! They may be some of the greasiest tacos around, but they're necessary from time to time. If you've never experienced a powdered cheese taco, get to In-A-Tub ASAP!

Chipotle Mexican Grill

0.54 mi from Zona Rosa

China Wok

0.81 mi from Zona Rosa

China Wok is a great Chinese restaurant in Kansas City and the best part is they deliver. I've eaten here several times and the food has always been great. If you're in the area they do have a buffet from time to time, or you can order one of their many awesome meals from the menu.

Cirque d'Alex

0.32 mi from Zona Rosa

Cirque d'Alex is a quaint little hot dog and ice cream shop in Kansas City. We stopped in to check it out and it was quite nice. The decor is very circus like with clowns even on the ceiling. One interesting thing to note is that Cirque d'Alex is the only place I know of to get alcoholic ice cream. ...

El Maguey

4.81 mi from Zona Rosa

El Maguey has some of my favorite Mexican food in town. I love their tacos, enchiladas, and just about everything else they serve. I wish I had some of their chips and salsa now.

Carlitos Mexican Food

4.72 mi from Zona Rosa

Carlitos food may not be the fanciest, but it is some of the best. I love the nachos from Carlito's and typing about them right now makes me want them extremely bad. If you're in the area, Carlito's is a can't miss.

Taco Bell Restaurant

4.79 mi from Zona Rosa

Well, it is Taco Bell....there isn't much to say. The food is cheap, and worth the price. If you're hungry, poor, and love tacos there isn't a better place to go than Taco Bell.

Red Wok

4.7 mi from Zona Rosa

Red Wok is a small chinese restaurant on North Oak. The food is delicious, the portions are perfect, and the lunch specials are incredible. Red Wok is one of the better chinese restaurants in the area.

Cafe Cedar

4.33 mi from Zona Rosa

Cafe Cedar is a really cool restaurant in Parkville. They have a huge menu with options for everyone. The food is great, the service was excellent, and they had some awesome memorabilia.

Taco Bueno

4.12 mi from Zona Rosa

I enjoy Taco Bueno when from time to time. I have visited this location several times and have always had a pleasant experience. I wish I had some of their nachos right now.

Castizo's

4.77 mi from Zona Rosa

I've eaten Casizo's a couple of times an the food has always been good. It isn't my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area, but definitely worth checking out if you love tacos as much as I do.

Cafe Italia

4.71 mi from Zona Rosa

no longer there

Oklahoma Joe's BBQ & Catering

14.49 mi from Zona Rosa

Best BBQ you will ever eat ...swear. Located inside a gas station. In an article posted on the restaurant's wall, author & Travel channel celeb Anthony Bourdain ranks it one of the 10 places you must eat at before you die ..which during your meal you will think you have done, and gone to BBQ heaven. No lie.

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies