The Zoo in La Garita, just 20 minutes from the house on Hwy 3
Things to do near Zoo Ave
- 11.58 miAtenas, Costa Rica1.58 mi from Zoo Ave1 review
An authentic "Tico" mountain town. Visit the local farmer's market, sample the local cuisine. You can travel the whole world and you will never meet friendlier people than the local Costa Ricans...
- 21.14 miHwy 31.14 mi from Zoo Ave1 review
– serves pupusas Pupusas are a think corn tortilla that is stuffed with a variety of ingredients, most commonly, cheese, pork, and refried beans. You can choose what you would like inside your pupusa. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the airport, 1 mile on the right hand side, right beside Don Yayos restaurant.
- 317.45 mi34, Costa Rica17.45 mi from Zoo Ave10 reviews
One of the best places in Costa Rica for birdwatching.Popular with
- 419.29 mi
- 59.51 miCosta Rica Entomological Supply. La Guacima, Alajuela, Costa Rica.9.51 mi from Zoo Ave6 reviews
Butterfly Farm within the Rain Forest.Popular with
- 617.57 miEscazu, Costa Rica17.57 mi from Zoo Ave4 reviews
The place to go if you are looking for international restaurants,stores, exclusive boutiques, English language bookstores and movies.
- 718.26 mi
- 818.76 mi
- 98.94 mi8.94 mi from Zoo Ave2 reviews
The canopy tour is ridiculously fun and it’s up there on our list of coolest things we’ve ever done along with the bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico. Basically, you get to fly through the air through a rainforest so the actual ziplining is fun if you like mild adventure and the views are awesome.
- 1016.7 miGuaitil, Costa Rica16.7 mi from Zoo Ave2 reviews
Guaitil is a tiny village in the province of Guanacaste, situated along the old route between Nicoya and Santa Cruz. The small town, which is just 12 kilometers from the city of Santa Cruz, can be accessed by buses that run twice daily and take only 20 minutes. The town of Guaitil is famous throughout Costa Rica and the rest ...
- 1112.24 miAlajuela, Costa Rica12.24 mi from Zoo Ave1 review
- 1217.47 miSan Rafael, Costa Rica17.47 mi from Zoo Ave1 review
N. American - style private hospital
- 1319.56 mi
- 1415.04 miAlajuela, Poas & the Airport Area, Costa Rica15.04 mi from Zoo Ave1 review
You can see these coffee fields from the balcony of VR. The Peaberry is the best coffee in my estimation. Take the tour and you will see all of a WORKING coffee plantation. This is not set up just for tourists as are some other coffee tours, but is an actual working plantation. Beautiful butterfly gardens, museum, and a great ...
- 1519.78 mi
- 1618.62 mi
- 1714.04 mi
- 1818.51 miEast of Santa Elena, San Jose 10000 Costa Rica18.51 mi from Zoo Ave2 reviews
This place was kinda cool. We stumbled upon Serpentario while we were walking around trying to kill time. It was fun to see the snakes and turtles here.. but it's not something you haven't already seen in the zoo. It's a quick way to spend around half an hour of your time. The place was pretty clean and fresh.Popular with
- 1922.04 miAvenida Segunda, San Jose, Costa Rica22.04 mi from Zoo Ave17 reviews
Took a tour of the museum, which was very nice. Our tour guide then offered to take us on a tour of the city after he got done with this shift. Learned a lot about the city.Popular with
- 2021.35 miHwy. 3421.35 mi from Zoo Ave7 reviews
It's priced right and you get to see some crocodiles.