Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel DriscoFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
In Pacific Heights, this is one of those classic little San Francisco boutique hotels that feels more like staying in an early-20th-century luxury inn than a modern hotel. Rooms are petite but come with all the amenities you'll need. The hotel is walking distance from shops, cafes, restaurants and more. The neighborhood is so upscale that safety is hardly a concern, but parking is nearly impossible on the street.
Excellent!280 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room86% thought the view was good.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary evening reception. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 48 guestrooms at The Hotel Drisco. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, slippers, and luxury bath amenities from Agraria. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, CD players, sleep machines, flat-panel TV's with built-in DVD player, DVD library, and nightly turndown service. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.