Oaxaca de Juarez Hotels
- Av. Morelos #601 Col. Centro. C.P. 68000 Oaxaca, OaxRanked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located one block from Zocalo, 16th Century Convent building. Services include, heated pool, valet parking, restaurant, free wi-fi, air conditioning, safety deposit, pet dog friendly, handicapped access.Popular with
- 5 de Mayo 300, Centro, 68000, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels3 reviews
Located in a historic convent, Quinta Real, formerly named Camino Real, can’t fail to impress. Its size and staff give it a resort atmosphere, where guests can lounge in their...Popular with
- Garcia Vigil 407, Centro, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Oaxaca is pricey, but worth it. The gorgeous 18th century house, renovated in 199, boasts Oaxacan art and rooms with air conditioning, WiFi, a safe, hair dryer and all...Popular with
- 4Calle Miguel Negrete 105, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
A charming downtown oasis, 40-year-old Casa Colonial – which claims to be Oaxaca's first bed and breakfast – feels like a friend's (large) house. There's a library with English books,...
- 5Trujano 321, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #6 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
This place puts other hostels to shame by proving a hostel doesn't need to feel cheap and, well, hostelly. (Yes, that's clearly a real adjective.) Paulina is clean, well-kept and...Popular with
- Curtidurias 721-A | Col. Jalatlaco, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #5 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Here on the other side of Avenida de la República, one of Oaxaca's main thoroughfares, from the centro, life is a little quieter and a great hotel like Los Pilares...
- Av Independencia 503, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Oaxacans love their birds and their angels, and Parador San Miguel has them both in spades. Birds in cages are everywhere, and their songs are mesmerizing as you walk around...Popular with
- 8Gral. Manuel Garcia Vigil 805, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Small but delightful, La Casona de Tita Hotel offers only six unique rooms, each adorned with original art. Originally a 19th century house, the hotel is one of seven Oaxacan...Popular with
- 9Reforma 404, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Casa Vertiz is a well-kept Colonial building with a shady courtyard, an ample rooftop terrace and fresh yellow, white and walnut paint and décor. It’s located on the street behind...
- Armenta y Lopez # 215 | Col. Centro CP. 68000, Oaxaca 68000, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez hotels2 reviews
Oaxaca can be a noisy city, particularly near its central zócalo, but this hotel is a peaceful oasis amid all the hustle and bustle. Centered around an airy atrium, the...Popular with